keskiviikko 26. lokakuuta 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

"Waiting On" keskiviikko on viikottainen blogi tapahtuma jota ylläpitää Jill Breaking The Spine blogista. Joka viikko esitellään tulossa oleva kirja jota odottaa malttamattomana.

"Waiting On" Wednesday is weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine blog where you can highlight upcoming releases that you are mostly anticipating.

 AMY PLUM - UNTIL I DIE
(Revenants 2)
Goodreads / Homepage
Julkaisu / Publication: 03/2012

Ensimmäinen kirja Die For Me kertoo 16-vuotiaasta Katesta, joka muuttaa vanhempiensa kuoleman jälkeen Amerikasta Pariisiin. Hän löytää itsensä rakastumasta Vincentiin, jonka hän huomaa olevan jotain muutakin kuin tyypillinen ranskalainen nuori jollaiselta hän vaikuttaa. Rakkaus, mysteerit ja kauhu yhdistyvät kaupungissa jossa unet ovat joskus sama kuin todellisuus.

The first book Die For Me is abot 16-year-old Kate who moves from America to Paris after her parents die. She finds herself falling for Vincent who she discovers is more then your typical french teenager. Love, mystery and horror are compined in the city where dreams are sometimes the same as reality.


Mä RAKASTAN, RAKASTAN, RAKASTAN tota kantta. Ykkösen kansi oli ihan mieletön ja nää tulee näyttämään upeilta yhdessä. Rakastin myös sarjan ykkös osaa joten odotan toodella malttamattomana että pääsen käsiksi tähän. Tuntuu että siihen olisi vielä ikuisuus aikaa...


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cover! I loved the cover of the first one and they will look amazing together! I also loved the story of the first book so I'm really looking foward to get my hands on this. It feels like forever away...

Ensimmäisen osan kansi / Cover of the first book:

6 kommenttia:

  1. Hello again! =D it's been a week! hope u are doing great! I love Die For Me! cant wait for Until I die! great pick! =D

    My WOW
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-hallowed-by.html

    My giveaway! 3 winners and 12 hot YA titles from where you can choose from!
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    Happy reading! =)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I need to read the first book in this series! I love the covers.

    My WoW

    VastaaPoista
  3. I haven't read the first book in this series yet but I need to. I've heard such good things and the covers are soooo pretty!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Second time I have seen this books today, lol. The cover is beautiful, I still need to read Die For Me though. ^^

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday: WoW

    VastaaPoista
  5. I haven't read Die for Me yet, so I'll have to check them both out at the same time :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    VastaaPoista
  6. I've been dying to read Die For Me! I really should before this one comes out!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    VastaaPoista