tiistai 18. lokakuuta 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (2)

Top Ten Tuesdaysta on vastuussa The Broke and the Bookish blogi. /Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish blog.

Tällä viikolla:
KIRJOJA JOTKA OSTIN KANSIEN TAI NIMEN PERUSTEELLA
(Books I've bought becouse of the Cover or title)


1. The Fallen - Lauren Kate (Goodreads / Homepage)

2. Unearthly - Cynthia Hand (Goodreads / Homepage)

3. The Hallow - Jessica Verday (Goodreads / Homepage)

4. A Beautiful Dark - Jocelyn Davies (Goodreads / Homepage)

5. Angel Burn - L.A. Weatherly (Goodreads / Homepage)

6. The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter (Goodreads / Homepage)

7. Josephine Angelini - Starcrossed (Goodreads / Homepage)

8. Die For Me - Amy Plum (Goodreads / Homepage)

9. Carrier Of The Mark - Leigh Fallon (Goodreads / Homepage)

10. Born At Midnight - C.C. Hunter (Goodreads / Homepage)


2 kommenttia:

  1. A beautiful dark is a pretty cover. Have you read it and is it good?
    Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  2. I read it but it didnt work for me. The love triangle fell flat for me and i guess so did the story. I was so waiting for this and I was sure I was going to love it so it made the disappointment bigger. There were good things which is why I gave it 3 stars.

    VastaaPoista